Samstag, Januar 02, 2016

Happy New year

Happy new year guys  !

I hope you all had an amazing start into 2016 & that you'll have an amazing year.
I wish you all the best !

I actually had a really nice start into this year. I hope you all had a relaxt day, well I wished my day would have been that way. But tomorrow is the day ! I'm going to fly to England ! *scream*
That's the reason why my day was made out of stress and I just can't wait to get into bed.
Okay to be honest I'm sure I'm not going to sleep that much during the next hours, but I have to try haha
Anyway I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year and I think my mission is done now, so I can go get some sleep.

Lot's of love and hugs ,
Lou

P.S. okay actually the day is today but I haven't slept yet so for me it still feels like the day is tomorrow, so I think we all can go with that.
But if anyone is confused now : I'm flying to England on the second of january.
DSCN9308 Southampton

Kommentare:

  1. Viel Spaß in England!
    Liebe Grüße
    S.
    http://www.cappuccinocouture.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Jahr
    und viel Spaß in England

    Liebe Grüße

    prettylifeinpink.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen


Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare !
Egal ob Lob oder Krtik, eure Meinungen sind gefragt ! :-)♥